Accents 002 Liner & Lash
If you've ever had trouble applying lashes, even magnetic ones — we got you! A new innovation in magnetic lashes allows you to apply magnetic lashes with a gel eyeliner in just 2 steps! Perfect for every lash lover, but especially suited for beginners and those who are allergic to lash adhesives, and latex.
Kit Contains: 1 pair of magnetic lashes, 0.07oz Magnetic Gel Liner Black, brush applicator
- No adhesive needed
- Paraben- and latex-free
- Full volume, medium length
- Accent lash: Half the width of a regular strip lash
- Flared lash style: shorter at the inner corner and longer at the outer corner
- Crisscrossed style with a feathered lash look
- Pre-curved band for a perfect contour fit
- 100% human hair
- Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
Apply two coats of Magnetic Gel Liner along the upper lash line. Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Gel Liner while liner is still semi-wet. Gently press down to secure.
Gently peel off Magnetic Lashes and remove Magnetic Gel LIner residue from the band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from band. Store in tray for reuse. To remove Magnetic Gel Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Gel Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Gel Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band. Reapply fresh coats of Magnetic Gel Liner before reattaching Magnetic Lashes.