Mom candles fly this time of year - perfect for gifts, fillers and add-on items.
These scent descriptions (let's be honest - they're the best part) were written by moms, for moms.
Packaged in a glass jar, gold lid, white cardboard box. Scent descriptions will be on the outside of each box.
The scents are as follows:
• Cookie Crumbs – An entire package of store-bought cookies, crushed into a fine dust, and sprinkled throughout the house.
• Dry Shampoo – A lovely floral scent, with a hint of aerosol and flakiness.
• Family Picture Day – A blend of tears, fake smiles, matching outfits and a flask of cabernet wine.
• Go Ask Your Father – The elusive scent of cologne and responsibility.
• Hiding in the Closet – The scent of a margarita being sipped in a dark, quiet place.
• Laundry Mountain – The smell of freshly washed clothes that were never worn to begin with.
• Memories of a Shower – Dreams of a long, hot, steamy shower, with expensive shampoo and luxury soap, while settling for another day of baby wipes and dry shampoo.
• MomMomMomMimosa – Orange juice, champagne, and an aspirin.
• Reheated Coffee – Dark roast coffee, with a hint of breast milk, heated for the fourth time today.
• Shameless Bribes - A lovely blend of chocolate, mom guilt, and manipulation.
• Suspicious Silence – Mystery Scent. Because you never know what you’ll find when the kids are quiet
• Touched Out – A relaxing lavender and lime, without any boundaries or personal space.
• Stolen Treats - A mouthwatering blend of chocolate and peanut butter cups, stolen from its special hiding place in the frozen veggies bag.